Friday, September 26, 2008

Discharged Without Cause

I used to have a replacement carrier for my route. He used to vacation at the Alaska Psychiatric Institute, so you can take this with a grain of salt, or thorazine like he did, but he once said about me, "It doesn't take a genius, but luckily we have one." That was supposed to lead into an idea I had at work today, but first I'd have to explain in punishing length some of new policies at the post office which I don't think I could sit through. Suffice it to say, in a moronocracy, even a half wit can look bright.
Karen is being discharged in a few minutes. It was sort of a surprise to the nephrologist, and the home health nurse, but her other doctors have all the confidence in the world, which if you can believe them, they created.

No comments:

Post a Comment