Saturday, December 01, 2007

Well, I See I Was A Fool

I was going to say that when I realized that Santa and penguins weren't just a random juxtaposition, but in fact a symbolic representation of the universality of the "Happy Holidays" movement. It stretches as far as the North is from the South. About 13,000 miles. Unlike Christ's forgiveness that stretches as far as the East is from the West, an infinite and all-encompassing circle.
Or because I had hoped that my reader would provide suggestions for something to do up here. If they had, I might have done it because even though we haven't really started yet, I'm already bored with cleaning the "back" bedroom.
But now, since Lobotomy, a Memoir has been taken, at least I've come up with a title for my autobiography.

No comments:

Post a Comment