Thursday, November 29, 2007

Message in a Bottle

I have been having intermittent stabbing pains in my left knee. By using heat, a brace, and lots of Advil, I have managed to move it over into a constant agonizing pain in my right knee. I don't want to complain, or maybe I mean I don't want to merely complain, but aside from, "Ouch" what can you say?
So, I'm going to go eat dinner (with an Advil garnish where Karen normally puts parsley and the julienned carrots) and toss this out: if anyone finds this post, do you have any ideas of interesting things to see or do in Anchorage, in January? The forecast calls for 5 hours and 38 minutes of daylight, and they usually come pretty close.
Of course, there's scenery; that's practically unavoidable, and the Bear Tooth, but then what?

No comments:

Post a Comment