Wednesday, December 05, 2007

What's Amazing is I Spent Most of the Year Watching TV

So, I said that our Christmas letter would be a highlight reel from this blog, and that that being the case it would probably be short. Well, I hadn't counted on just how much I love the sound of my own voice, even if it's only in my own head (mmm, well put).
It turned out to be four pages. Every word could have been a keeper, but that wouldn't be a Christmas letter, it would be a hostage situation. Since the last couple of lines are actually about Christmas, not me, we know it would have a peaceful ending, but still.
I did it over using just facts which cut it down to one page, printed it in green, and showed it to Karen. "Pretty boring", was the verdict. I don't know what we're going to do now.

No comments:

Post a Comment