Thursday, November 08, 2007

High Wind Warning: Blowhard Blowing

I went for short ride after work today, hoping that Hurricane Bill might blow over before I got home, and it almost worked, he was still bloviating when I got here, but he's winding down now just sort of sputtering , "Rosie, bad."
I'm thinking false choice, false choice; just because Rosie O'Donnell is awful doesn't mean Bill O'Reilly
isn't a jerk.
Which brings up the fact that we've been watching a lot of TV lately. I was watching when Ellen had her complete dog meltdown. Sarah hadn't even heard about it, which I thought was kind of surprising given that even with all the other political and war news competing for our attention the Ellen story had been so big that it briefly drove Britney off the radar.
Part of my ride involved stopping at Costco. I noticed that along with all of their traditional decorations for celebrating the birth of Jesus; snowmen, reindeer, igloos; this year they also have penguins. Penguins, for Christmas? No wonder the Arabs hate us.

No comments:

Post a Comment