Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Gilligan Goes To the Doctor

Yesterday Karen went to Providence Hospital for a three hour outpatient procedure at Day Surgery and we're still here. One of the doctor's came out after the surgery and in that Chuck Yeager drawl that minimizes everything right up to a wing falling off, told me that her lungs had filled with fluid, and she had stopped breathing, everything was fine, but they were going to keep her here for a day or two to make it even more fine. Just now we left the CardioVascular Intervention Unit where we spent last night for a regular room, so we're making some progress.
I'm sorry if this seems a little incoherent, I've only had a couple hours sleep in the last two days. I'm sorry if this doesn't seem a little incoherent, since that means I'm never all that.

No comments:

Post a Comment