Thursday, January 31, 2008

My Supervisor Followed Me All Today, But I Couldn't Think of a Way to Work It Into a Post

I knocked on a door today to deliver a package. A little girl came to the door, but she didn't seem to get the whole, "take the package," concept and wandered off. Eventually her mother came to the door and she said, "Oh, I thought you were someone else." I told her, "I've always wanted to be someone else."
After work I went for a bike ride because we've had a couple of days without snow and I thought the trails might be in good shape. It turns out the trails and I were both softer than I expected.
Leah showed us a newspaper article the other day. Up in Fairbanks, a woman was confronted by a moose, and her dog chased it off. We all wanted to know, "How is that news?!" Now if it had been chased off by a magpie, you'd have something.

No comments:

Post a Comment