Friday, June 22, 2007

Hey There, Pilgrim, Your Children Don't Respect You.

There's only so much that Zoloft can do. I've put most of my little quirks aside, but, look down on me if you will, I still don't like my ankles to touch. I was wearing shorts and sandals at Home Depot the other night, and suddenly I realized, "Ooh, ooh, my ankles might touch!"
I started to swagger a little bit to keep them apart.
I was telling Leah about it, and we spoke simultaneously.
Me: I was walking like John Wayne.
Leah: You were walking like you wet your pants!

1 comment:

  1. Oi, I found yours blog for google tá well interesting I liked this post. When to give gives passed for mine blog, is on customized t-shirts, shows step by step as to create a well customized t-shirt way. Until more.

    ReplyDelete