Thursday, May 22, 2008

I Don't Know, I Just Think It Was Funnier When Bozo Did It

Because of the medication I take, I'm generally the most amiable carrier at our station, or so I tell myself. I'm sure others would tell me how amiable I am, but I generally don't talk to anyone at work. But I must admit I wasn't particularly welcoming to the fifth supervisor "observing" me since these inspections began. Or sixth if you count the supervisor who was briefly following us today because she didn't know I already had an observer in my truck. There are so many managers involved in these inspections that this has been a common occurrence. Once they stop bumping into each other and they all climb out of their clown cars, they will sit down together and decide how to make our station more efficient.

No comments:

Post a Comment