Thursday, January 18, 2007

In Case I Do Get a Superpower, I've Got the Costume

Today wasn't cold, but it was sort of chilly. Therefore, I had my hood down, but my parka was zipped all the way up to my chin. I needed a signature from one of my customers, so I knocked on the door, and went to unzip my coat to get to the form. By the time my customer reached her door, I was straining to get my zipper open, to no avail. All the embarrassment from kindergarten came flooding back when she kindly tried to help me unzip my coat. Finally we gave up, and I unzipped it from the bottom, got her signature and went on my way. After she went back in her house, I went to pull the zipper back down, and that one was stuck, too. So I finished my route wearing my parka like Superman's cape.

1 comment:

  1. This made me laugh out loud at work!!! Reminds me of the green sweat pants :). You don't even need me to dress you to look ridiculous

    ReplyDelete