Tuesday, March 02, 2010

My Contribution to Health Care, It Could Save Your Life

I'm reading "The Interrogative Mood", which is a book made up entirely of questions. Some of them are sort of personal, made worse by follow-up questions that assume your answer to the previous question.
I was pleased when I got to one I could answer forthrightly, "If you could assign colors to the days of the week, what color would you assign Tuesday?"

It appears that the danger that my government sinecure would be privatized has been averted. Our "business" model is so hosed that no one wants us. I'll probably end my "career" in Williamsburg showing tourists how the colonists churned butter, delivered a primitive form of mail, and watched TV with only 3 channels.

New research shows that boredom can literally be fatal, so I'm adding one more link to a real blog. This one was just voted Best Sports Blog for the third year in a row.

No comments:

Post a Comment