Sunday, April 01, 2007

This is My 100th Post

One hundred posts seems like a good time to take stock and see how far we've come together. I don't know about you, but I'm sitting in the same chair, still watching Dog the Bounty Hunter so, no thanks, you can live in the past if you want to, but I'm all about living in the moment, soaking up the sun, being the change I want to see, and you know, whatever.
This morning the paper had a whole article about Kincaid park where I got lost in yesterday's post. There was a sidebar about what I had considered the worst day of my life and how it could have been so much worse. I already take 100mg of Zoloft every day to avoid thinking about it and now, um, what I was I talking about? M-M-M Zoloft. Oh, incindentally, I met a young lady a few years ago that wrote an article about her relationship with Zoloft that I thought was insightful.

No comments:

Post a Comment