Friday, April 20, 2007

My Temperature Was 99.6, That is 2.3 Degrees Higher Than Normal

Yesterday I went to work with a sore throat and runny nose. When the sore throat woke me up in the middle of the night last night, I wrestled for hours with whether or not I should call in sick for the first time in years. Just when it was time to start getting ready or go back to bed, I realized "I've been wrestling with this for hours. I've barely slept at all. That decided me; I called in and went back to sleep for hours. Now I'm totally giving myself over to being sick, and enjoying it, except for feeling sick.. I may very possibly still be sick tomorrow, especially if I still feel as bad then as I do now, even with the self indulgence and the reading and watching movies.
It's playing havoc with my training schedule for the Hardly Davidsons. That and the fact that the trails are still sort of randomly covered in snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment