Tuesday, June 08, 2010

This Story Ends Badly

I was speculating today that the video of the bilateral eye surgery Karen had, could have been an Al Qaeda training video as far as I knew, because no one I know has been able to watch more than the first few seconds.  But while I was eating dinner tonight, the Johnsons arrived. Corinne was interested in seeing it so I cued it up on my iPhone. Then right in the middle of the video, and my dinner, she turned the phone over to show me a particularly interesting part.
The other day I bought a FroggToggs raincoat at Costco because they claimed theirs were five times more breathable than the "leading brand" of breathable fabric. I don't know if that's true, but after my "dinner and a movie," I bet they're at least five times more breathable than drowning in your own vomit.

No comments:

Post a Comment