Thursday, June 17, 2010

Making It So

Karen's pain lately has been trending out of control, just as I've been experiencing repeated migraine auras (although not actual migraines because unlike Tylenol, Advil is not a just a placebo).   About  2 am, Karen was in a lot of pain, and I got up to help her, took one look at the TV in the dark room and was felled by a 16:9 aura. I immediately called in sick, and first thing this morning, I took Karen to the doctor. Then I went to a doctor,  who frankly didn't look all that good himself. At any rate, I didn't feel that bad by this afternoon, but I had called in sick, so I quickly ate a bunch of pizza, and man, that worked great, I feel awful.                                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment