Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Getting Mad, Then Going Mad

We were talking about rage killings. I don't get it. Who's got that kind of energy? I can barely sustain a sulk. Compared to beating someone for so long it's like smiling versus frowning; it just takes so much more effort.
Then they told me that Criminal Minds on CBS is sort of predictable because the suspect always turns out to be a white male between 25-40. So there you go, another opportunity squandered. By now, if I get involved with the police it will probably be because I'm getting very close to fitting the profile of a guy who shuffles off in his bedroom slippers and can't remember how to get home. Luckily, I don't have any bedroom slippers, but I'm just one ill-conceived Father's Day present away from dementia.
By the way, doesn't Dementia sound like a great name for a retirement home cover band?

No comments:

Post a Comment