Saturday, April 25, 2009

But Wait,

I first started having insomnia in the '50's. Back then, though, they just called it fussiness. Last night I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep. Eventually, I turned on the TV. There is a lot of stuff for sale in the small hours to desperate people.. A lot of wonderful stuff if you can believe their claims.
I'm not sure you can, however. That could just be cynicism brought on by the fact that we have been lied to a lot for a long time. WMD, hedge fund risks, Watergate, Monica-gate, whatever the next -gate was. Maybe President Clinton was giving us a glimpse at the truth when he speculated about the meaning of, "is". Maybe.
Anyway, things are not what we've been told and I'm beginning to think that The Matrix is a documentary.

No comments:

Post a Comment