Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Six Degrees of Separation

After the last post, there was some talk that I normally don't get confused with Mike Dukakis, but rather with Christopher Lowell. To illustrate this, Sarah began sending out that picture of him. I was talking to her on the phone, and explaining how I don't do that with my hands, but as I described what I do do with my hands I realized that's exactly what I do.
At the State Fair, a stranger told me I looked exactly like Miguel Ferrer. I patiently explained (waving my hands a little) that no, I look like Christopher Lowell. She said, "I don't know who that is, but you look like the boss on Crossing Jordan."
While we were talking, Sarah and I went to the same site, and sure enough, I do look a little like Miguel Ferrer. I think the common denominator is that we're three bald men with beards. Since Rosemary Clooney was Miguel Ferrer's mother, and using the six degrees methodology, I'm practically George Clooney. I can sort of see the resemblance now myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment