Saturday, February 10, 2007

Don't Contact Myself, Ever

Ha, I feel so vindicated in a petty, pedantic way. I have long thought that "myself" is over and incorrectly used, and I was right! Apparently many people wrote in to ask Grammar Girl about this and this week she finally addressed it.
I was going to type her explanation, but I just realized that the only part that I remember clearly is the most important part; I was right!
So, send your comments to me or to her, but leave myself out of it.

1 comment:

  1. I HATE it when people at church say Myself and others will be happy to pray with you at the right front of the sanctuary. I mean I become physically angry. Which I am sure is not the attitude that God wants and leads me to believe I *should* probably be praying, but I just can't at least at that point. . .

    ReplyDelete