Sunday, March 03, 2013

We went to the Earth Girls Love____ First Friday event at Sara's Gift Cache. It was fun-filled, and jam packed with people eager to sample the best lip balm ever. As ever, though, when people saw me they couldn't think of anything to say, probably because of my intimidating Dr. Johnson/Dorothy Parker-esque reputation for witty repartee. Or perhaps because I think I have that reputation. Anyway, they reverted to the, "What do you think of the Post Office ending Saturday delivery?" line of questioning. I ranted briefly, and then referred people to my blog post. They all said they would check it out, but I noticed that as they were edging away, not one person asked for the URL. I hadn't realized that so many people were already following it.

No comments:

Post a Comment