Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Diagnostic And Therapeutic

I'm wearing a Cardiac Event Monitor for twenty nine more days to see if when my heart flutters, it's just girlish enthusiasm, or something even more sinister. Since I've had it on, my heart hasn't skipped once; it's acting as if butter wouldn't melt in its mouth. I suppose if butter had never melted in my mouth I wouldn't be wearing a monitor at all.
Speaking of butter, naturally makes you think of pancakes, mostly because, what doesn't? The other day, I wanted to show Corinne my jug of IHOP syrup. I didn't see it in the cupboard, and I shrieked involuntarily,  "I've been robbed!" Luckily, I was wrong;  it was still there, but for a moment, I totally understood Gollum. It's not good for me, but it's Precious.

No comments:

Post a Comment