Thursday, December 13, 2012

Judg Not

I walked by a Planet Fitness today at the mall. They had a sign that said, "No Judgement Zone." I just smirked, "You mean 'No Judgment Zone,' losers."
It's that time of year when I explain why I don't like to do a Christmas letter. I assume if you read this blog, you already know more than you want to about us, and if you don't read it, you do already know more about us than you want to.
The other day, I was chatting with a Words With Friends friend. She's had health issues for years, and we were comparing notes.  I told her, "I took Karen to a doctor today about an infection. She's had various infections over the last few months. I asked if all the antibiotics she's taken could be breeding a superbug. They showed me me recent test results and the answer is, yes, more than one. So, to sum up, she has doctor induced dementia, doctor induced scoliosis and now, gun carrying e coli. And, oh, guess what? I've got glaucoma!"
That's a Christmas letter right there.
Karen was saying something annoying the other day. I told her, "Aargh, it's so unfair, I'm going blind instead of deaf!"

No comments:

Post a Comment