Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A Lot Was Riding On Karen's MRI Today

So, it's a shame she didn't have it. It's now scheduled for Friday, and the doctor's visit to finally decide whether she can travel will be on Monday afternoon, a scant day and a half before we leave. Or don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment