Sunday, September 12, 2010

Doing The Two Step

Karen's recovery, so-called, continues. She seems to take one step sideways, and then one step backwards. After amazing everyone last week with her newly re-found abilities, she's back to being in a lot of pain and unable to sit up for more than a few minutes at a time. On the other hand, she can walk a little, which is more than she could do.  What does all this mean? Oh, sorry, that's not a rhetorical question. I'm asking, what does all this mean? She's going to see her doctor tomorrow, so maybe he'll do another block, or something. We'll see.
In the meantime, Sarah told me of a site, pedalr.com, and I just ordered a pannier. I'll let you know if I love it. The price was very good, especially if they ship it.
In other news, literally, other, and news, here's an odd little  news organization.

No comments:

Post a Comment