Friday, April 23, 2010

What Are The Odds?

Last week I was flirting with the high end of my goal weight range ("I think you'd look so nice on my scale."). Apparently it was as creeped out as anyone would have been since this morning when I weighed, it had moved another pound away. Still, yesterday I was wearing my goal
weight range pants for the first time in well over a year and kudos to the Kirkland jeans engineers that no buttons flew off and injured anyone.
I'm attributing my weight gain to the fact that I weighed earlier than normal (being sleepy adds ten pounds) since I had to take Karen in for her carpal tunnel surgery at 6am.  How weird is this? While I'm wating here for Karen to come out of surgery, Sarah's waiting to go in for what they called emergency surgery when they made her rush to the hospital yesterday, but will just be called surgery if they do it today and called "way too late" if they don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment