Sunday, August 19, 2007

A Ride Where I Was Second to None. None Was A Lot Faster Than I Expected.

Last night I girded my loins and went for a longish bicycle ride. I went out to the middle of the bridge over Eagle River. It was lovely, beautiful, exhilarating.*
On Friday we watched Meerkat Manor for the first time. It was very similar to Big Brother which we also watch except that the contestants are cuter, didn't lie as much and the prize is to not be eaten by the other players.
Right now, we're getting ready to go up past Palmer to visit our friend Art. He moved to Seattle recently, but he's back for a few days. We're going to his cabin. Obviously, I'm not getting ready; I'm just typing any random thought that comes into my head. Karen is having sort of a rough morning. She said she wasn't sure what was going to happen, but she was going to try taking a shower. I told her to knock herself out, but she didn't think it was funny.

*Did I ever tell you about my father? He was a superlative salesman. I'm embarrassed to tell you how much he got from Best Buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment