Wednesday, May 09, 2012

I Did Some Actual Research For This Post; Well, I Searched My Own Blog For Doritos

According to the Wall Street Journal, we like to talk about ourselves because it makes us feel as good as eating does. So, you can imagine how much I enjoy writing a blog that includes words like Doritos.  Judging by the number of posts, a lot.
So then, you can  imagine how much I enjoy telling you that this morning, while I was eating breakfast, I got a call from Buddy Roemer! He said he needed my help! He really needs your help. If you go to AmericansElect.org, you can support his campaign to remove the undue influence of money in American politics. I don't agree with him on every single thing; I barely agree with myself on every single thing, but I do believe that Washington isn't broken, it's bought.

No comments:

Post a Comment