Tuesday, November 16, 2010

"Sometimes I Feel Like A Motherless Child"

But today it was so cold and windy, with blowing snow, that I felt like my own steppe brother.
Yesterday, a blogger writing for  The Hill (another blogger altogether, you know I only write for you) suggested our failed senate candidate, Joe Miller, for president.
Please, if you ever have a chance to vote for or against Joe Miller keep these things in mind: he's a liar and a cheat.
Here's Joe in his own words,  I lied about accessing all of the computers. I then admitted about accessing the computers, but lied about what I was doing. Finally, I admitted what I did."
Which reminds me, we conservatives are always saying that character matters, but why do we keep running candidates that don't have any?


No comments:

Post a Comment