Wednesday, February 18, 2009

You Can See This

A couple of days ago I put up a post titled, "Too Bad You Can't See This". In an ironic twist, a few minutes later, I decided it wasn't even up to the low standards I've already set, and I took it back down. It's too bad, but you can't see it.
On Monday, we had a drain guy here to clean out our drains. It seemed like a good time to tackle the slow drains in the bathroom (we have two sinks there) that's being remodeled since the contractor called to say he was in Skwenta butchering a moose he'd just killed. The original sinks and vanities were gone, so there are just two stubs sticking out of the wall. They use the same model the Postal Service does, you pays your money and you takes your chances. He was here, and billed, for three hours, but his snake just went in the pipe for one sink and came peeking out the other. Apparently there was some kind of clog in the main line.

1 comment:

  1. Um, you need to warn people before you post a picture of an actual living breathing SNAKE!!!!! Ugh. I am still getting shivers. I cannot believe you. You're lucky mom doesn't read this blog! Why do you think I only go to vegas in February/March prime hibernation time for snakes!

    ReplyDelete