Thursday, February 05, 2009

Deconstructing American Idol

Yesterday it was cold and breezy. As the day went on, I gradually added layers of clothing including my no-fog face mask. By the end of the day, I looked like Darth Vader and the Michelin Man's love child. I was going around saying stuff like, "Luke, I'm your father...don't forget to rotate your tires." By the way, I know they're both men. I assume they would have met at the the Clone Bars.

According to new research, ignorance is bliss. People who are of average skill or above are fairly accurate at judging their own abilities. People with no skill lack the capacity to even know how bad they are. I don't know if this is related, but for one reason (or, pathetically more likely) another, I think this is a really cool blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment