Friday, February 14, 2014

I came home from work tired recently. Karen wanted me to talk to my doctor about why I get so tired. I told her it might be because I'd just walked 7.5 miles on glare ice with a temperature of 0℉ (air temperature; she'd have a point if that was my temperature). I think my health is fine (even though I just got an appointment reminder letter from my cardiologist) I'm just too old for my job.
We could probably retire if we sold our house, but Karen doesn't want to completely abandon Anchorage, and as you can imagine, we can't afford to buy a house somewhere else and keep an Alaskan house. Plus, my daughter still lives here and I don't know what would happen to her if we left. Actually, a friend of both our daughters used to rent here, but after a year, Karen told her it was time to go, so she did, but then awhile ago, she spent the night, and then the next, and now she lives here too, she just doesn't pay rent.
Plus, vegans, here's your dog picture:


No comments:

Post a Comment