Friday, July 13, 2007

Little Helpers

I just got home from work. Karen and Leah went to a movie. The dogs have strewn garbage all over the kitchen and dining room, and into the living room. To be fair, though, they apparently tried to clean it up since there's toilet paper unrolled from the bathroom, down the hall and into the kitchen.
Oh, by the way, here's one last thought on the Fireweed 400. Can you imagine how the genuinely athletic David Hart must feel when his friends come up to him, all "Dude, it took you three and a half hours to ride fifty miles?"
It's the last thought I plan on posting since the amazing lack of response to the blog and to e-mails I sent mentioning that I was in the sports pages for the first time in my life have convinced me that no one is interested. I promise you though, it's not the last thought I plan on thinking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment