Monday, January 09, 2012

A Loaf Of Bread, A Jug Of Wine, And.. Wait, Skip The Wine, How About Another Loaf of Bread And A Pound Of Cheese?

Glimpsing myself in a mirror just now, I  realize I look like someone who was trapped in a lard catastrophe; someone that had to tunnel out using only his mouth. I'm home now, but unfortunately, I'm like a whale swimming up so rapidly that when I reach the surface,  I can't stop:  I just ate an entire loaf of bread and a pound of cheese. I wonder if whales hate themselves when they've got plankton running down their chins and their blowhole is full of ambergris.  Mmmm, ambergris.

By the way, I don't want to nag, but did you visit Buddy Roemer's web site like I asked you to?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:01 PM

    I am so glad you are back. I don't know who the subs were...but they suck. I am sure its a mutual feeling... I mean who would ask the mail man to negotiate snow and snow machines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice comment that I could be Anonymous, but no, I'm more Amorphous (and a little jiggly).
    So, to be clear, I'm back in Anchorage, and as of a couple of hours ago, I'm back on my eating plan, but I don't go back to work till Friday.

    ReplyDelete