Tuesday, August 10, 2010

More Emotional Eating

Karen's doctor came in this morning and made a cogent argument for leaving her pump in while explaining that her port had to come out right now. We understood and agreed, but a couple of hours later they decided to leave everything in.

I spent the day here after Karen's procedure yesterday and then the night as well. Late in the evening, it was hard to keep everything under control, and the thing that slipped was appetite control. I just rolled from kiosk to cafeteria here; as one closed I moved on to the next. Lately, life has been like surfing in a garbage disposal with the food ending up in me.

Sent from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:18 PM

    Hey, no phone that works. Actually it works just won't charge so using it for emergency.
    Keep letting me know what is happening. An email will work. Did they say what type of vegetation and how much?

    ReplyDelete